- In Denmark, it rains or snows every second day. On average, Denmark has 171 days with precipitation of more than 0.004 in. (0.1 mm). In 2009, Denmark had 184 days of precipitation.
- Denmark is reported to be the happiest country in the world.
- Denmark has more than twice the amount of bicycles (4.2 million) than cars (1.8 million). Copenhageners pedal more than 1.13 million km on their bicycles each day.
- Denmark is considered the “least corrupt” country in the world.
- Practically all Danes know how to swim, and swimming lessons are part of the compulsory curriculum in all state schools.
- The government is Constitutional monarchy.
- Best industries in Denmark are IT, Software, Banking, Accounting, Finance, Healthcare, Athletes.
- Denmarks economy is the strongest in the world.
- In Denmark, There was a time when loan was sanctioned from the bank based on oral commitment without having to submit any documents.