Welcome to Visaspermits Overseas Services Pvt Ltd

United Arab Emirates

  • Expatriates living in UAE can apply for UAE citizenship after residing in the country for 20 years if they have no criminal record and can speak Arabic fluently
  • More than half of UAE citizens are under 25, making UAE one of the most youthful nations in the world
  • India is the UAE’s largest trading partner, accounting for about 25% of the total trade
  • Only about 13% of the people currently living in UAE are its citizens (Emiratis) The rest 87% are foreigners
  • Burj Khalifa, the tallest man-made structure in the world, is in Dubai, UAE.
  • It also holds the world records for most floors in a building (163) world's highest restaurant (Atmosphere restaurant on the 122nd floor) world's highest nightclub (on its 144th floor) and world's longest elevator travel distance (504m). The Fountain at the Burj Khalifa is the most powerful and biggest automated fountain in the world. It can shoot water 130 metres high — as high as a 50-storey building.
  • The Palm Jumeirah in Dubai is the world’s largest artificial island and is visible from space. It added 520 km of shoreline to the Dubai
  • The Dubai Mall is the world's largest shopping mall in terms of total area
  • Princess Tower in Dubai is the tallest residential building in the world.
  • The capital of UAE is Abu Dhabi not Dubai.
  • Masdar city which is being built near Abu Dhabi, will be the world's first carbon free city(no carbon based fuels). The city will be fully powered by renewable energy, and will host the headquarters of the International Renewable Energy Agency.
  • The Dubai police fleet includes a Lamborghinis, Ferraris and Bentleys. This is to allow them to catch speeders who can outrun other cars
  • Dubai has no address system, no zip codes, no area codes and no postal system. For a package to be sent properly, the sender would have to leave proper directions to the destination of said package.